Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Just get with the times and follow the example of the great Beth!!!


hey so havent blogged in a while so i thought now would be a good time. So this weeks been hetic... With coursework due in on friday i decided Monday would be a good time to get started, i was never one for dwelling on something and now its thursday and glad to say its all done. If your wondering what the picture above is about for my friend Bekkas 18th we hired out a photographer and above is the result (we have lots more it isnt just one!), arnt we so pretty! So nearly the weekend and i have a double dose of go bananas going both saturday and sunday, im gonna be a pro! and kimberly my space was ssssooo two years ago, blogging is what all the kids are doing, get with the times!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes we are soooooo pretty, lol, and see i do read ur blog!

8:43 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigod! Who are those damn sexy girls!? Bet they all have damn sexy boyfriends (i wish!) lol. Hope you appreciate my bloggingness, i'm supposed to be doing my roa, but i'll get over it. Kisses!!!!

12:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home