Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Saturday, July 29, 2006

My RANT



So on Thursday it was my big night out in London watching The Friday Night Project. Now i go to London lots but this was my big night out cause it was the start of my dominance on British television, i knew id get spotted and next week i'd be the guest host and then the week after they'd sack the hairy bloke and the guy with the weird voice and make it "The fantastic amazing sparkly friday night Project with Bethany Hampel". So it was all planned, i had 6 outfits planned and a timetable for getting ready,but as usual everything didnt turn out right because i LOVE MY BED!!!!!o i didnt actually stick to my timetable at all, i threw on a pair of shorts and a tshirt and left for the train, now this was the start of my downfall, my road is being fixed so there was no buses and i had to walk,when i reached the train station i was not alone i had 3 MAJASSIVE blisters on my feet, luckily i was going with new hall girls and everyone knows a new hall girl never leaves the house without at least 3 pairs of shoes,so i borrowed my friend bekkas(thanks) flip flops,so we got the train that was good,met fran which was good and after a consultation with my tube expert(thanks simmy) we got to waterloo and met Emma who had the tickets and walked to the studio,now when we got there we noticed a big queue.so gradually the queue got shorter and shorter and we got nearer the door that would lead us to hairy and numpty voice.Then it happened i had my first encounter with my new nemisis,a man in a yellow jacket and a clipboard told us we werent getting in,WHAT??i have 3 blisters,an 18 pound train ticket and an army of blog readers all waiting to hear my experiences............but still this guy said no,apparantly the story was that they had a building fault so couldnt let us all in so gave us vip tickets for another night.so we decieded to explore London we went to soho,china town and bond street,we went past a new church i tried last week and everyone said it looked posh......it made me think i wouldnt fit in there.and then back to frans where we had the best breakfast ever, we had pancakes and papaya,thanks mrs frans mum. so that was my night the next day i started to feel really ill(not due to the breakfast), i developed lumps on my head and bad neck pains and had to go to the doctor who said i was exhausted and perscribed some bedrest which i had to take,so im now having a relaxing weekend with me bloke and me grandparents.

some movie tips...

Red Eye- could have been scarier,

Saved - Funny but not side splitting

blog soon

Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home