Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Wednesday, September 13, 2006



BEWARE

This man is currently appealing for people to leave comments on his blog. Now please do not be fooled by the some what cute plea as he is only doing this to beat me on the comments number and is purely out to gain a higher social status as the numer of comments left determines this. BE WARNED!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll comment on any blog I think worthy of my comments. And don't fight you two!

1:17 AM PDT  
Blogger Kat said...

hey beth roehampton's gonna b awesum! U'll beat si! lol go beth go beth teehee

9:44 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home