Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Sunday, March 25, 2007


So recently i havent blogged much, but there is a very valid reason for this. I have a new man in my life, he is ginger, wears blue shorts, spins alot and eats lots of apples!!His name is Crash Bandicoot. Simon bought a ps2(Yes thats right ps2 he is so behind the times), and he bought lots of stupid boy games (football,wrestling and shooting) and i made him buy me a game so i got crash Bandicoot and The Wrath of Cortex, so my studies have taken a backseat while i spin through many crazy levels.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture!! You obviously have a great brother of boyfriend who is techinically gifted in the computer department and has an awesome Mac!!!!

1:50 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home