Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Friday, January 19, 2007

Skateboard update!!

My regular readers(simon and john Farrar) will know that i got a skateboard for my birthday, so i started slow but im starting to take to it quite well now. Ive mastered standing on the board,starting and stopping, and generally going. I havent got any tricks yet accept falling, but i always seem to land on my butt everytime!!(good padding) we've also learnt the lingo here are some examples.........................

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my BUTT - The rider of the skateboard appears to have lost control of the vehicle

CAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR- There appears to be a motor vehicle approaching

SIMMMMMMYYYY HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!- simon dear could you please help me refrain from hurting myself

I REACHED THE LINE!!!!- the rider of the skaterboard appears to have travel 3 metres without falling off.

So thats the lingo sorted, ive got my baggy jeans and hoodies, all i need to do now is learn how to skate and ill be sorted.

So thats my latest skateboarding update. I've also got a surprise for my next blog, ive bought someone very close to me a new skateboarding outfit, i'll give you a clue it isn't Simon and it is my Monkey

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Beth u r the coolest skater girl i kno!!

11:23 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,
Hope you are doing ok, just wanted you to know I am also a regular reader of your blog!
Bless You
Sx

4:09 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home