Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Thursday, January 11, 2007

He was a skater boy, la la la

So it 2007 and i feel its time to write a new blog however currently i am still on my winters break, not back till February and only have one date in my diary which is an exam, so Yes its not the most fun packed time ever and there is not much to report on!
H0wever i did have a great Christmas and New Year.
Christmas was spent at home seeing lots of family then New year was in Ireland with Simon and his family, which was a new experience for me as i am very much a family girl so i have always spent New Years at home but i had a really good time. I made lots of New Years resolutions and yes by the 2nd i had broken everyone of them. However i have still kept one resolution which is going well.
Shortly after New Year it was my birthday where i got lots of lovely things and except from an exam 9 o clock that morning had a good day. One present i got from my Nanna was a skateboard, now you may think this is a bit of a strange present to bye a 19 year old girl but it was something i had asked for. A little boy from chelmsford had got a skateboard for Christmas and brought it to show on christmas morning and from that moment i knew i wanted one! however as i have found it is not as easy as it looks, i'm scared when it goes too fast and not yet mastered how to turn which again is not good when i live on a bendy street. the reason i wanted a skateboard is 2 fold i wanted it so i can skate to my lectures and be know as 'the girl who skates everywhere' and also because its like a guitar you recieve instant 'coolness'.
Anyway simon is coming on Friday and he mentioned he used to skate back in his prime so is going to give me some lessons. Anyway must go, how time flys............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should probably explain that simon and i both use the line "I used to skate". However what that means is we used to sit on our turtles skateboards and ride down the driveway.......it was still pretty hardcore......it's a steep driveway!!!!

4:08 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home