Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Saturday, December 23, 2006



Its christmas eve, eve!!!!
Today i have set myself the task to make myself feel christmassy.... christmas for me definatly doesn't feel in two days time. the reason i think i feel like this is 3 fold. Number 1: since coming out of the band i have not done any carolloing . Number 2: i have not written any christmas cards and number 3: i have not been to any carol services this year....

So today i am going into town to pound land, buying the most tackiest decorations and gonna make my house look like Santa's grotto, my mum prefers the more sublte look but i'm gonna go all out, bring on the tinsel!!!

I am also going to be playing abit of Slade and the 'feed the world song'

bring it on!!!! i will feel christmassy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home