Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

730 days..........


Today is mine and Simons anniversary, it has been two years and three days since we first met and excatly two years since we have been going out (i asked him). We met on a youth chorus tour to Sweeden and the rest is history!

So this blog is to thank simon for the best two years and for putting up with me for so long xxx




(This is Rupert Pierre, the new addition to our collection!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are those new glasses simon is wearing.......ps I realise he is the one in the polo shirt not the tux

12:39 AM PDT  
Blogger Bethany said...

Yep they are his new glasses, he also has a bright green pair. v different,v ordinary boys!

1:44 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home