Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I can't think of a title???

this is not good.... not good at all.... Tomorrow i have my theory test and its not going well. so far tonight i have taken four test and failed each one, infact i re-did one of the tests and still managed to fail. However as i have just explained to my mum i see my failings as a positive thing for such reasons. 1) if i had past the tests i would have been away watching tv, instead i am learning road signs , 2) it has taught me not to leave things to the last minute. I also see my failing tonight as a good thing because in the past i have failed mocks, most of my GCSEs but i still came out with 11 a-c grades (who needs a grammer school!)so its all good??? its a twisted logic!!! However something did just come to my mind, why am i blogging? i should be learning???

anyway will let you no how it goes, my test is tommorrow at 9.30, havent seen 9.30 in a long time! ( if anyone reads this blog before Wednesday morning and knows where the test centre is, i would be grateful as it has moved)

Second thing i'm annoyed at is my purchase from play.com. i bought a book entitled 'A Beginners guide to skateboarding' and whilst reading it on the train today i was shocked to read that the average age for a skateboarder was 13-16, this just puts the country to shame!!!

Finally whilst over in N.Ireland for the past week i have experienced a number of new things,
1) go karting, was v. nervous to begin with but it was a lot of fun.
2) Wheaten bread made by Simons auntie, is a bit like moat loaf but less sticky.
3) Fifa, i am now awesome.
4) I won buzz music quiz despite haveing someone who wasnt very good on my team
5) After Adams tutition i am now a fine drummer
6) A kabab around 900 calories but it was gooood.
7) I can sleep through the early morning playing of the drums

There are also many other things to make you aware of but i think i'm gonna leave that to another time.... good night .....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done baby!!!!!

she passed her theory

11:33 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home