Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Two embarrassing moments i feel i should share with you;

  • In a lecture today we were told to think of a book that has been an inspiration to you, something that was maybe life changing, a book that made you who you are today. Being a theology class you got the usual, a few bibles maybe a couple of torahs, a qu'ran , my answer.... The Very Hungry Caterpillar, i had good reason for this but i still felt a bit silly!

  • I was running to my lectures as i was late and didnt have time to tie my shoes,I tripped a little, recovered from that, still didnt do the shoes up, kept running and then fell big styley, like head whacking on the ground, proper fall, the people in the bar were very supportive (if you count smacking on the window and laughing supportive) I got up and kept running, i just hope no one i knew saw me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home