Thats not skating...........its falling with style

Hey im Beth,im 18 and studying theology in the ghetto of roehampton(innit blood), This blog is just my thoughts on life, love, my bloke, my monkey and my skateboard

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Does it need a picture to be an exciting blog?

So i've been back from uni a week now and so far liking being back home. However i am having withdrawel issues i need to get used to. these being;



1) I can't nap at anytime of the day, in the Hampel house this is not accepted.

2) I can't make a mess and leave it,

3) A bar and vending machines are not walking distances.

4) Pasta is knowlonger my stable diet, suitable for morning, afternoon and evening

5) the buses are not £2.00 whereever you go

6) my friends are not the other side of the wall

7) It is not appropriate to wear the same jumper and jeans 5 days running.

8) Big Brother is not accepted

9) A job means more than two hours a day twice a week.



However last week was productive with simon being here we had;

1) 3 costa's,

2) 1 lunch out,

3) Subway sandwiches

4) Painted a joint picture (simon painted more of the white table)

5) Front garden weeded and flowers planted (my fathers day present to my dad!)

6) Got a job



And so today was the first day of my working summer, yes today i started at JJB sport and it was a very useful day. Today I filled out forms, a lot of forms. Had a quiz. Roleplayed. Watched videos on sport equipment. Had a tour. Was Presented with our uniforms. A very very very useful day. However after watching videos on types of golf sticks, footballers gloves and strings of tennis rackets, im still not really sure what i have to do the 8 hours im there. oh well keeping me in suspence i guess...



So my friends i leave you with a picture, a picture im very proud of and leaves me saying 'Isn't great to be a JJB worker?'







Ok can not find the camera wire, so no picture, if your lucky it may be in the next post, if i find it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

4:01 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home